Wound me friends..

Hey guys, I've been thinking, a whole lot, a phenomonon that happens more and more often now a days. Anyways, I want to clean out ANY trash in my life, even the ones that I am hiding in the corner...hoping no ones sees or that I forgot. So, friends, any of you that may read this, please help me.

I don't want pride, I dont want selfishness, or self-righteoussness to be anywhere in my life. I know that I have to choose everyday to not give into these desires of my flesh, I have to chose to think, smell and look like Jesus.

So i'm simply blogging to say that I want more than anything else to genuinely represent Christ and His love to everyone around me. As christians, we need to raise the standard for the church, be real and not put on a mask. So I'm asking you all to be my wounding friends. So please if you see anything in me tell me, I may not react in a receptive way, but I'll try. I want anything in me that grieves the heart of God, ANY OF THE THINGS I DONT REALIZE are there to go. So tell me, help keep me accountable. Call me out if you see me judging, or being self righteouss. Please! I know sometimes its easier for people out of the box to see things that I dont inside me or the way I act..

So thats it, thats all, I just am asking you to help me along, sharpon me, wound me.

0 comments:

What is a Zealot?

"Never be lacking in zeal, but have spiritual fervor serving the Lord" -Romans 12:11

A zealot, in this context, is one who lives thier life in order to personally KNOW the one known as Christ Jesus. He who lived, was crucified and rose again. He who all life is made to worhsip. This is a zealot.

Zeal is defined as a fervor for a person, place or cause. Enthusiastic, diligence or ardor.

Made In The Image of God

Made In The Image of God

Journal Entries..

Do you ever feel the wind on your face and just feel your breath catch as you realize in that wind is whisper of love from an eternal Creator? Do you ever read something in the WORD that makes your heart pound? Ever feel like you had tell someone the revelation God opened your eyes to?

I've felt that. And here is where I chose to share these things. Whatever you choose to call it, these truths, principles, revelations, whispers of love, or simply Words from God are things I felt I had to tell. Maybe they will impact you maybe not. All I know is that if one person hears God through this, that pounding slows, the weight on my chest lifts. All I know is if I hadn't placed these impressions in an accesible location for that one person to read and be impacted, then I would feel like I was doing an injustice to the truth God entrusted to my mind's understanding.