Word for the Desperately Hungry

Again I just felt like I should share what God impressed on my heart today......Just cry out to God with your entire heart and give him all you have holding nothing back. Just let go and you will step into a deeper realm of intimacy unlike anything you've ever known...I'm trying to head that direction. Want to go??? :)

“O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you…” -Psalm 63:1

“I have more for you. But you must recognize and receive it. This is a gift I so want to give you but you must find it. I do not hide if in a evil attempt, but I wan to see you earnestly seek this piece of history I have for you. When you cry out, believe I hear. When you speak words, believe that I am speaking through you. As you smile feel my love radiate out of you. As your worship comes before me hear me singing over you. The more you hunger and cry for is at the Threshold. Step over and join in the next chapter. Do you see how every action you physically do can be drawn from the passion you have and the expression I’ve placed in you. Do you see the purpose of your friendships, do you see why I have placed you here? All my purpose for you can be perfectly played out when you daily submit to my leading. Choose to walk in all I have for you, whatever that is. You must follow, sometimes blindly. Throw away your plan B’s. There is getting to know me or nothing. I see your heart striving to know me, but I also see the flesh with its back up. There is no other way. Are you on fire or cold? Are you awake or sleeping? I despise the drowsy lukewarm routine of a half hearted follower. I must have zeal and desperation overflowing from every bit of my spotless, warrior bride. My bride must follow the Kings orders without question, out of her trust. Do you not understand the cure you hold? The answer to all of creations question is upon your lips. Run with it.

“So I run straight to the goal with purpose in every step…” -1 Corinthians 9:20

“If we are living now by the Holy Spirit, let us follow the Holy Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives…” -Galatians 5:23

0 comments:

What is a Zealot?

"Never be lacking in zeal, but have spiritual fervor serving the Lord" -Romans 12:11

A zealot, in this context, is one who lives thier life in order to personally KNOW the one known as Christ Jesus. He who lived, was crucified and rose again. He who all life is made to worhsip. This is a zealot.

Zeal is defined as a fervor for a person, place or cause. Enthusiastic, diligence or ardor.

Made In The Image of God

Made In The Image of God

Journal Entries..

Do you ever feel the wind on your face and just feel your breath catch as you realize in that wind is whisper of love from an eternal Creator? Do you ever read something in the WORD that makes your heart pound? Ever feel like you had tell someone the revelation God opened your eyes to?

I've felt that. And here is where I chose to share these things. Whatever you choose to call it, these truths, principles, revelations, whispers of love, or simply Words from God are things I felt I had to tell. Maybe they will impact you maybe not. All I know is that if one person hears God through this, that pounding slows, the weight on my chest lifts. All I know is if I hadn't placed these impressions in an accesible location for that one person to read and be impacted, then I would feel like I was doing an injustice to the truth God entrusted to my mind's understanding.