Youre Not A Threat Once Dead

Anyone who believes in him will not be disappointed." -Romans 10:11

It is a noble thing to die a martyr. To believe in something so much that you would let go of your existence in this world to hold tight to your convictions. Of course as a redeemed child of GOD this conviction is worth your the giving up of your life. We shouldn't ever discount the conviction and bold faith of those who have given up their lives in the name of Christ. Many times we declare in our prayers -God I would die for you, I want to give up anything you ask of me, even my life! But as I was pondering this thought one day, "if someone were to hold a gun to my head and asked if I believed in JESUS CHRIST..could I say yes?" I responded to this thought YES God I would!

But then God asked me something that made me stop my thoughts.."If you'd die for me..wont you all the more LIVE for me?" He continued to whisper a call to my heart that I feel he is speaking to so any of us who call our selves Christians. I just felt him saying to me..

"So you desperately declare into existence the fact that you believe in me, you so love me that you would die declaring my existence and lordship. Yes I want you to have this faith, this zeal even unto death. BUT my child-- if you would be so bold and confident as to not fear death-what is keeping you from jumping this barrier that lies before you? You would die-will you then not live?! You want to make the exceptional choice of faith-a risk-then live your life with no regard for the consequences. NOW, not tomorrow, not this week, but today in this moment. In this time step out-speak it out for accountability. Follow. Go. Forward. Come closer. Move. Now in this time I want to be glorified through you. There is a measure of faith found in speaking out the dreams I have deposited in you. Stand now. Stand strong-stand firm. Stand and live as the zealot I created you!"

Basically I felt like God was saying yes, those who die standing on ME as their rock-they have a special crown placed on their head by me. But I have so much for you here on this earth, if you would die in my name then live a radical life in my name. I feel like he is asking his church to become EVEN MORE UNDIGNIFIED THEN THIS. Let's start living a radical, loud, passionate life full of zeal for our God. He deserves a life lived to the fullest, lived boldly. Once we are dead, the devil isn't threatened by us and the only thing that still influences people is the LIFE we left behind, and how that was lived. So lets be a threat to the devil's plan and choose to not die, to get out easy. Lets DO HARD THINGS, take the risk to live loud enough that the WORD of God gets under people's skin. Lets LIVE for our LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

"And so dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to five your bodies to God. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice- the kind that will accept. When you think of what he has done for you, is this to much to ask?" -Romans 12:1

0 comments:

What is a Zealot?

"Never be lacking in zeal, but have spiritual fervor serving the Lord" -Romans 12:11

A zealot, in this context, is one who lives thier life in order to personally KNOW the one known as Christ Jesus. He who lived, was crucified and rose again. He who all life is made to worhsip. This is a zealot.

Zeal is defined as a fervor for a person, place or cause. Enthusiastic, diligence or ardor.

Made In The Image of God

Made In The Image of God

Journal Entries..

Do you ever feel the wind on your face and just feel your breath catch as you realize in that wind is whisper of love from an eternal Creator? Do you ever read something in the WORD that makes your heart pound? Ever feel like you had tell someone the revelation God opened your eyes to?

I've felt that. And here is where I chose to share these things. Whatever you choose to call it, these truths, principles, revelations, whispers of love, or simply Words from God are things I felt I had to tell. Maybe they will impact you maybe not. All I know is that if one person hears God through this, that pounding slows, the weight on my chest lifts. All I know is if I hadn't placed these impressions in an accesible location for that one person to read and be impacted, then I would feel like I was doing an injustice to the truth God entrusted to my mind's understanding.