Ruth’s Word of Abundance in HIS Absence


I recently shared with you the things God revealed to me through the beautiful story of Ruth. On the day that he was speaking to me on that subject and pointing out the little treasures amidst the sand, he also spoke a rhema word, a Word for right now, a sort of word of wisdom. This little whispered word to my heart I believe was also meant as a shout to your soul!


Allow me to remind you of the points that I discussed in "The Ruth In The Rest Of Us" and you can see how God just nailed these nuggets of truth home as he spoke a personal word to my heart.




  1. Ruth was lead back home by the voice of one who has been there.

    1. Follow the leading of those who have been there.

  2. Ruth chose the set-apart life.

    1. Our life's destiny could be changed by a small hinge in the door of destiny. Look for your peripety-live a different life then that of the word

  3. Ruth moved forward.
    1. Take the initiative to keep moving forward, then allow God to direct you.

  4. Boaz offers refreshment and Ruth recognizes her insufficiency

    1. When you feel insufficient-God offers refreshment and rest as we worship him.

  5. Boaz provided an abundance.

    1. Jesus came to give life and life more abundantly!


  6. Ruth took hold of what was legally hers.

    1. Take what is legally ours-Jesus paid the price, don't waste the inheritance!


  7. Boaz fights for Ruth

    1. Jesus our Redeemer has fought and still battles on our behalf today!

With these points on my mind I listened to the Spirit whisper the following words to my heart-let them sink in. Let him speak to you in the way only he knows how to.


"Dear one, do you see my hand moving and working? In the little things child-Oh Beloved do you see the provision I left behind? As you slowly opened your eyes to see how I was drawing you to myself. Do you see my child- I have moved in the circumstances to bring you back to me and to my home land. Oh beautiful child-listen to the instruction and allow me to fight for you. I will not force your hand. But Oh the joyous tears that overspill as I see you prostrate at my feet. Oh! The surge of my heart as I see your willing heart ready to come to my household. But dear one, please, please listen to what you have to do. I must go and fight. I will rightfully and legally take my rights to you back. Will you wait? Oh child do not grow weary in your waiting. Oh beloved- if you only allow me to provide for you whilst I am not present. Before all the witnesses of Heaven I took your name, took your heart as my own. But will you be waiting for me? Have you done as I asked? Did you walk away from your surrender empty handed? Oh dear child-dear bride of mine- see your cup overflows in my absence how much more as my beloved wife whilst you be provided for! Now come to this new life. Come to this new family and see how I have reversed your end-From widow to wife, bereaved to a blushing bride, from famine to feast. Yes, from seemingly insignificant to the bloodline of the King and his inheritance. Come lay at my feet. Beloved-my Beloved and Bride I say Come."


+ Psalm 19:5 It bursts forth like a radiant bridegroom after his wedding. It rejoices like a great athlete eager to run the race.


God wants to move in your life, all you must do is listen to his voice as he calls you even now to wait for him in his seeming absence, because dear child-dearly beloved of the MOST HIGH REDEEMER-your God is giving you the abundant life in his apparent absence. Hear his plea-feel his heart beat and respond. Enter into this life that is meant for more than to just survive. Your Prince has legally taken your name-now set him as a seal upon your heart-take his name. Walk in his ways-live always out of his inheritance and his home. And trust-you must trust him, he knows your needs. He is attentive to your hearts innermost desires-he is taking you to a new level of fellowship-spend your every moment with him on your mind. He is working a miracle in the mundane circumstances of your life. Embrace the abundance in his apparent absence!



1 comments:

Zondervan Life September 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Great post Cassie and I love the layout of your site!! I've never actually been to it bc I usually read them on fb. I love the mark of the lion series too (Kendra has read them like ten times!!)

What is a Zealot?

"Never be lacking in zeal, but have spiritual fervor serving the Lord" -Romans 12:11

A zealot, in this context, is one who lives thier life in order to personally KNOW the one known as Christ Jesus. He who lived, was crucified and rose again. He who all life is made to worhsip. This is a zealot.

Zeal is defined as a fervor for a person, place or cause. Enthusiastic, diligence or ardor.

Made In The Image of God

Made In The Image of God

Journal Entries..

Do you ever feel the wind on your face and just feel your breath catch as you realize in that wind is whisper of love from an eternal Creator? Do you ever read something in the WORD that makes your heart pound? Ever feel like you had tell someone the revelation God opened your eyes to?

I've felt that. And here is where I chose to share these things. Whatever you choose to call it, these truths, principles, revelations, whispers of love, or simply Words from God are things I felt I had to tell. Maybe they will impact you maybe not. All I know is that if one person hears God through this, that pounding slows, the weight on my chest lifts. All I know is if I hadn't placed these impressions in an accesible location for that one person to read and be impacted, then I would feel like I was doing an injustice to the truth God entrusted to my mind's understanding.