The Everlasting Orders of the Father King

"Let every created thing give praise to the Lord, for he issued his command and they came into being. He established them forever and forever. His orders will never be revoked." -Psalm 148:5-6

I came across this verse during my devotions this morning. I had read today's devotion in "My Utmost for His Highest" by Oswald Chambers as well. In that devotion it was talking about how God's purpose for us isnt an end goal but the process of trusting him and walking with him everyday. Our purpose isnt for the future but today. Good stuff- so as I read the above verse I had purpose and calling on my mind.

At God's command all things were created-at God's command you and I were created-just like that. When he created us he had a specific purpose in mind. He didn't created you then think..hmm how will I use this silly little person? No-he created you with the thought-"Here, now this beautiful child can have this personality and I'll give them this talent so they can perfectly do THIS as I want them to." At his command we came into being with a purpose and divine calling over our lives.

Verse 6 says "He established them forever and forever. His orders will never be revoked." So what are these orders?? As I was thinking about that God just gave me this thought-the orders and the orders he placed on our lives. As we are soldiers of this ALMIGHTY KING he has given us orders. Orders, things to carry out. The order he gave you is your purpose and calling. How awesome right? But even more-he says these orders will never be revoked.

To many times those who profess to be Christians fall away. It happens so often for a myriad of reasons. By God's grace many come back to Christ and realized the error of their ways. But as they come they are usually weighed down by guilt and shame, and by the thought that they have done to much to be used by God any more. But what does this verse say?! God's orders are first-established forever! Secondly they are NEVER revoked. When a lost child comes back to God their calling is there waiting!

God does not look at them and say "I am sorry, I have removed the calling on your life because you messed up so badly. I can't use you for what I wanted, so no longer do you have a divine role to play in my plan." NOT AT ALL!!! He instead looks at you and says the words just like the father with his prodigal son "My son was lost but is now found! Look my child, I have held onto this, your divine purpose, while you were away. It is still here waiting for you to pick it up and carry it out. These are my orders for your life and I wouldn't ever take it away from you!"

He will not remove the calling over your life. While you could walk away from it. When you don't walk in his perfect will you can't accomplish all he wants you to do. You must be seeking him and the orders over your life will be played out. Never think that you dont have an important role to play in God's master plan. You do! He created you with that exact role in mind. He taylored your every personality trait, your family, the time you live in and they people you know.

You were created at God's command. God's orders are established and here to stay forever. His orders for YOU won't ever be revoked. Do you hear him speaking to you? Do you hear him saying "Now is the time for you to rise up and make this your own." ? His orders are here forever, the question is now, whether you will carry out your Father King's orders and play the divine, one of a kind, role that he created just for you.



"Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"
-Esther 4:14

0 comments:

What is a Zealot?

"Never be lacking in zeal, but have spiritual fervor serving the Lord" -Romans 12:11

A zealot, in this context, is one who lives thier life in order to personally KNOW the one known as Christ Jesus. He who lived, was crucified and rose again. He who all life is made to worhsip. This is a zealot.

Zeal is defined as a fervor for a person, place or cause. Enthusiastic, diligence or ardor.

Made In The Image of God

Made In The Image of God

Journal Entries..

Do you ever feel the wind on your face and just feel your breath catch as you realize in that wind is whisper of love from an eternal Creator? Do you ever read something in the WORD that makes your heart pound? Ever feel like you had tell someone the revelation God opened your eyes to?

I've felt that. And here is where I chose to share these things. Whatever you choose to call it, these truths, principles, revelations, whispers of love, or simply Words from God are things I felt I had to tell. Maybe they will impact you maybe not. All I know is that if one person hears God through this, that pounding slows, the weight on my chest lifts. All I know is if I hadn't placed these impressions in an accesible location for that one person to read and be impacted, then I would feel like I was doing an injustice to the truth God entrusted to my mind's understanding.